Friday, March 6, 2009

Kate Winslet: Classic Movie Star Style

I love this photo of Ms. Kate Winslet. She really is the movie star of the year, and her style is so classic. Just look at her poise with all that paparazzi!

I know she doesn't seem to care too much about her regular day clothes, but I think that adds to her stunningness on the red carpet and appearances. It makes her a regular person with an alternate, fabulous persona.
























This season's award shows and red carpets really showed off her beautiful hourglass figure. And that blue dress just pops on the red carpet and complements her skin.
I think the neckline of the black dress is stunning, and adds interest to an otherwise standard black dress.

I don't know if I loved her Oscar dress, but I loved the way she pulled it off--subtle makeup, clean, chic hair, and a voluptuous body. And she seemed like she knew she was going to win, so that probably helped her confidence.








(pictures courtesy of jezebel.com, justjared.com, and gofugyourself.com)

2 comments:

  1. Couldn't think of a better choice to relaunch the blog with, Liz. =)

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, yeah Jess I was just thinking you probably love this post :). Also, Liz, that first picture of Kate staring down the photographers really IS great, holy cow. :)

    ReplyDelete